1. Launch the full product setup (with sbsetup from Disc 1 – or simply let autrun.inf start after inserting Disc 1 and select the SBS setup link)
2. Enter in valid Product Key/Outlook Product Key
3. Windows 2000 component will run — this will “look” like it’s doing a full upgrade, i.e. you’ll see all the OS setup screens again -but- it’s just removing the timebomb and the “evaluation copy” branding
4. You’ll see the component selection screen and SBS, Exchange and ISA will be defaulted to either install or upgrade, again they need to run to remove their timebombs and the “evaluation copy” branding. If you have SQL installed, you will need to manually set it to install to
remove the timebomb (this is release noted)
5. Setup completes, asks for a reboot and your machine is full product.