Installing a VPN involves installing the PPTP protocol, installing the Remote Access Service and then creating and configuring a VPN adapter for RAS.
1. In the Control Panel, choose Network, select the protocol tab and install the Point to Point tunneling protocol.
2. Select the number of Virtual Private Networks that you would like to use. You can have a maximum of 255 RAS connections.
3. After selecting the number of VPN adapters, RAS setup will be invoked. Once installed, you need to add each of the adapters to your RAS server. Select the Add button and add each of the VPN RAS devices from the pull-down box.
4. Select OK to close the dialog box, then select Configure at the bottom of the Remote Access Setup screen to verify that the RAS Server is configured to accept connections.
5. Select the Network button at the right of the Remote Access Setup screen and configure the options there.
6. If using TCP/IP, select the Configure button and choose either to use DHCP or a static address pool for client addresses. All RAS clients will use the DNS and WINS settings that are configured on the server itself, rather than the values from DHCP.
Select OK to close the RAS setup screens, and reboot the server when prompted.
These days hackers, censorship, online identity theft, people spying and monitoring your online activities, your online privacy has never been so important. SunVPN aim is to provide easy to use services that help protect your online identity and privacy. Visit us at http://www.sunvpn.net/ .
SunVPN also features a customized Tunnelblick installer for Mac OS users, that includes all the files you need to connect to SunVPN. Quickly install the SunVPN Tunnelbick image and you are ready to connect to any one of our VPN servers!