I was working on a client site recently and could not figure out why their OWA was not working on one of their Exchange 2010 servers. Furthermore I found that the Exchange Management Shell (powershell for Exchange) would not work as it could not connect to the Exchange server itself. During my investigation, I found a cool utility that allowed me to look at the Default Website on the server in question and diagnose why the EMS would not work. In the end, the issue I had was a simple one – the HP PowerManager software had taken over port 80 on the server as the clients tech did not configure it correctly to use an alternate port number. But I figured it worthwhile to post about the Exchange Management Troubleshooter tool anyway in case it helps others. You can download the tool here
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Leave a Reply