Complete the following procedure to disable specific users from using RWW.
1. Logon as the Administrator on the SBS 2003 server machine.
2. From Start, and select Server Management and select Users in the console tree.
3. In the Details pane, click the user name that you want to disable (e.g. Norm Hasborn).
4. Select Change User Properties.
5. In the User Properties dialog box, click the Member Of tab.
6. Click Remote Web Workplace Users, and then click Remove.
7. Click OK to close the User Properties dialog box.
Leave a Reply