Today whilst working with one of our clients, I was investigating an issue where their customer service team were sending emails out based on Outlook HTML templates they had been using and the end client was receiving them as blank emails. Initially we suspected it was linked to an email migration also going on at the same time as I was moving them from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013. However further investigation showed that the issue started after the most recent round of patches which were applied yesterday on their desktops. We checked the emails in the users sent items folder and they were blank as well.
We’ve since found that removing KB3055012 from the machine restores functionality correctly and emails are no longer blank.
We’ve only found that there is one reported case so far – documented on the MS forums here
Leave a Reply