Yes – I’m making the long trek over the big pond to be at SMB Nations Fall event in Las Vegas. I volunteered to partner with Susan Bradley as technical co-chair for the content for this event and we’ve had a great challenge in trying to put together a geek speak track that will really satisfy those technical cravings.
WAIT – Harry has extended the Early Bird pricing – so you better get in there NOW before it closes
Dana Epp and I are going to be presenting a great session on Virtualisation in the SMB space based on real world experiences. Recently my experiences aided my company to be a Finalist in the Australian Microsoft Partner awards. My presentation is based entirely around our submission so you can see not only the technical side of it but also a little on the how we sold the solution to the client. Dana will be weighing in from a security angle and providing some much needed experience on how he has been using SCVMM in his business to control larger Virtualised environments.
I look forward to seeing you all there in Vegas in October!
Some key things you need to know are below.
- Dates: October 2-4, 2009 with several pre-days on October 1st.
- Location: Las Vegas (cheap flights, cheap accommodations)
- Payment Plan at $100/month – invest in yourself!
- Early Bird Expires Soon
- Discounts? Call 206-201-2943 or 1-888-SMB-NAT1 and ask for “Harry” for community discounts!
- For more information: www.smbnation.com