ShadowProtect IT Edition comes on a USB key now for some time. As part of the way to control licensing, StorageCraft require you to reactivate it every 90 days. That way if you lose your key, they can invalidate your license and give you a new one knowing that whoever finds your key can’t use it for more than 90 days.
Here’s how to reactivate your ShadowProtect IT Edition License server
- If your USB stick has the write protect switch on it then move it to unprotected.
- Plug the USB stick into the computer and then navigate to the H:\Programs\LicenseServer folder
- Run the LicenseServer.exe program and you should get the dialog box below if it is expired.
- Select the Update button and then if your subscription is still valid you will get the box below.
- Close the LicenseServer program and eject your USB stick from the computer.
- If you have one of the write protect USB dongles then be sure to move the switch back to protected mode.
Leave a Reply